This is us.
This is ALL of us.
ROC Eastman is many things – a non-profit charity, a support system, an advocate of recreation – but most of all, we are a family.
A big ol’ diverse, supportive, encouraging family.
We consist of:
• a dedicated (SO dedicated!) group of Board Members
• 7 enthusiastic employees; 5 Family Recreation Practitioners, a Development Coordinator, and our Executive Director
• an amazing group of children (of all ages!) that we have the joy of supporting & working with
• an equally amazing group of parents, who welcome us into their homes and their lives; and the lives of their kids
• an incredible support system of community volunteers from both Southern & Northern Eastman, who help us run our fundraising events so smoothly
• a generous group of supporters who contribute through monthly sponsor-a-child donations, as well as ALL of our annual, one-time, and event donation contributors
We love our family. And we know you will to. We want you to get a glimpse of what we do, and why we do it. It is SO much more than merely connecting a child to a recreational activity. It’s an ongoing friendship & support system, as well as a community commitment to help children value an activity that brings them life skills, friendships and happiness.
We are thrilled to share this video, and a glimpse into our world, with you. We are also very thankful to our ROCstar families who have shared their stories with us; and now, with you.
If you would like to join our ROC Eastman family as a volunteer or donor, we would love to hear from you! Please send us a message, or click the link below;
*Special thanks to Jeurgen Froese & Rachel Siemens for all their hard work and dedication in creating this wonderful video for us*